Le Creuset's oval french oven is an all-purpose pot usable for simmering, marinating, poaching, braising, or browning. The cast iron oven, also known as a dutch oven, conducts heat evenly and sears meat beautifully. The oval shape makes it ideal for cooking longer cuts of meat or poultry. The non-reactive enameling cleans easily, resists chipping, and staining. From past generations to new generations Le Creuset's french ovens were made famous by chefs, but well-loved by families.
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 7.25" H
- Capacity: 6.75 Qt.
- Dishwasher safe (hand washing recommended)
- Appropriate for all cooking ranges (gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, induction & stove top cooking)
- Long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Updated large handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Heat resistant composite knob (safe up to 500°F)
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France since 1925
Click here for Care, Use & FAQ about Le Creuset