Claude Dozorme is an award-winning and family-owned cutlery maker in Thiers France known for their unrivaled expertise and innovation which has been passed down through generations. The key steps in making a Claude Dozorme product have not changed for over a century, resulting in cutlery which is both avant-garde and artisanal, and boasts unrivaled quality
Contrary to popular thinking, the Laguiole is not a registered trademark for knife but a type of pocket knife named after the eponymous village in the Aveyron. Famous for its curved shape and decorated with a mythical bee design, Claude Dozorme was the first cutlery manufacturer to create a non-folding version of the Laguiole for tableware.
- 100% made in France
- Shiny stainless blade
- Wide blade going all the way up to the end of the handle
- Blade : easy to resharpen top-of-the-range X50CrMoV15 steel
- Razor sharp and excellent cutting performance
- Brass steel bolster
- Handle made of vallerina wood
- Set Includes:
- Carving Knife: Blade Length: 7 7/8", Overall Length: 12 1/2"
- Fork: Blade Length: 8", Overall Length: 12 3/4"
- Box: 13 7/8" x 4 3/4" x 1 1/4"